Saturday, April 25, 2009

Poetry & treatment went together

Perhaps on 25 th of June I took my flight to Kolkata and got admitted in AMRI hospital on 26 the June’08 for receiving treatment. It required me to stay there for pretty long period for follow up treatment. Who else but my newly found passion of writing poems was with me? In my first phase of treatment I stayed there up to 11 th of July’08 and during this period I could hardly compose only one poem “Difficult to say” which was posted on 9 th July 2008.
But after returning to home I wrote 10(ten) more poems during July’08 itself. During August’08 I had to resume in my duties and I had to work hard to finish my pending works Within shortest possible time and I could hardly concentrate to compose only one poem.During September’08 I had again on my way to Kolkata for follow up treatment and during this month also I had composed only one poem. But the October 2008 was most prolific when I wrote about 13 poems. This was mostly possible due to “Durgapuja” holidays. In the month of Novenber'08 I wrote 11 poems whereas in December’08 I wrote only 1 poem. This way 48 poems were composed in 2008 as I finished living a very crucial year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment